Returns, Refunds and Repairs
- Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
- If a refund or credit is granted, Days Industrial can take up to 14 working days to issue the credit or refund for any returned items. Items will need to be returned within 14 days from the time of approval.
- Exchanges are accepted given they are processed within 14 days from time of delivery.
Damaged or Faulty Goods:
- Please verify that your goods have been shipped correctly without damage when receiving stock. No signed goods returned will be accepted as damaged in transit if signed for by with the shipping company.
- If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
- rights under the Refund Policy;
- Legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
- To have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
- We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from a Days Industrial store, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
- Signing the delivery note means you have received the goods and they are in good working order and take ownership for those goods. Days Industrial will not be liable for these delivered goods once the delivery note signed.
- If your Order arrives damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that the product supplied by Days Industrial is defective, you can lodge a claim under this Warranty and any apparent fault, except for calibration, can be assessed by Days Industrial within the Warranty Period covered for the product purchased by you provided that you meet the following conditions;
- The product is of merchantable quality and was used in a good working environment
- You must produce the original invoice or other proof of purchase document disclosing the purchase date.
- All costs of return postage, transport and freight, travelling expenses, hiring tools and insurance are paid by the customer.
- The product is free from defect in material and has not been misused, adjusted or serviced by any person other than a person or organization authorized by Days Industrial.
Days Industrial provides this Warranty in addition to all other rights and remedies that you may have under law in relation to the products to which this Warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties whether implied or otherwise, not set out in these conditions of Warranty are excluded and Days Industrial is not liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the customer for:
- Any increased cost or expenses
- Any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings
- Any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Days Industrial has no liability for, and is not required to provide Warranty Services under this Warranty if it relates to:
- Warranty services outside of Business Hours,
- Misusing or abusing the product or any of the accessories included within the kit,
- Operating the product in a manner that is not in accordance with the Instruction Manual supplied with the product,
- Using incorrect batteries or charges,
- Using any unauthorised, non-genuine or non-standard parts in connection with the Product,
- Using the with knowledge of or evidence of partial failure or a fault,
- Tampering with the product in any way otherwise stated in the Instruction Manual,
- Making mechanical adjustments inconsistent with the Instruction Manual,
- Not having taken reasonable steps to prevent damage or failure from occurring to the product,
- Storing the product inconsistently to the instructions provided in the Instruction Manual,
- Neglecting or otherwise failing to maintain the product in accordance with the instructions in the Instruction Manual,
- Repairing or carrying out work on the product by any person other than a person or organization authorized by Days Industrial.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Products purchased outside from a private seller or another dealer other than Days Industrial.
- Accidental damage or damage caused by Force Majeure Events including:
- environmental factors,
- natural discolouration of material due to ultraviolet light,
- crushing, impact with hard surfaces or damage cause in the transit of the product or to any parts,
- damage caused by excessive heat or cold ,
- damaged caused by solvents, or water entry into the product,
- damaged caused by contact with sand, rust, corrosion, fire, vermin and insect infestation, power outages or surges or inadequate voltage or current,
- abnormal product performance caused by any ancillary equipment interference or other external factors,
- Damage, failure or defects that occur for reason or reasons that were already disclosed to you or ought reasonably to have been disclosed to you prior to your purchase of the product,
- Normal wear and tear,
- Freight cost associated with transporting the product between you and the place of purchase,
- Products with serial numbers that have been altered or removed,
- Consumable items supplied with the product or that are part of the product, such as battery packs.
No changes to these conditions are to be made without the written approval of the supplier.
For further information or any questions regarding the Days Industrial Refund, Returns or Repairs Policy, please contact us on: 4821 3022 or 4274 6488 or via email at email@example.com