This product is no longer in stock
NEW! The WeldSkill 140 is a single phase welding inverter with a user-friendly control panel,practical push button operation for mode selection, clearly visible LED indicators and sturdy large control knob.
Affordable, compact and light-weight, this unit is a great addition to the shed ensuring the ultimate portability for the Home Handyman, Tradesman, Farmer or Maintenance Worker.
In addition to its appealing design and functional features, the WeldSkill 140 provides the added reassurance of a high quality welding inverter that complies to Australian Standards.
Simply plug it in at home or into any standard 10 Amp power point and get welding right away!
- Power Source Dimensions: H200mm x W120mm x D315mm
- Power Source Mass: 4.7 KG
- Fan Cooled
- Welder Type: Stick and Lift TIG Multi Process Inverter Power Source
- Australian Standard AS 60974.1-2006 / IEC 60974-1
- Single Phase
- Nominal Supply Voltage 240V AC å± 10%
- Nominal Supply Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Welding Current Range 10 - 140 A
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage 80 V
- Factory Fitted Supply Plug Rating 10 Amps
- Effective Input Current (I1eff ) 10 Amps
- Maximum Input Current (I1max) 26.3 Amps
- Minimum Single Phase Generator Recommendation: 6.0 kW (7.5 kVA @ 0.8 PF)
- STICK (MMAW) Welding Output, 40å¼C, 10 min. 140 Amps @ 15% Duty Cycle
- TIG (GTAW) Welding Output, 40å¼C, 10 min. 140 Amps @ 35% Duty Cycle
- Protection Class IP21S
- Twist lock electrode holder
- 3 Year Warranty
- Rugged case with carry handle and carry strap
- 4m long electrode holder and work leads
- Push button weld mode selector with LED indicators