This product is no longer in stock
Take the guesswork out of welding with AUTO SET!
The Cigweld Transmig 185 Ultra features an impressive AUTO SET function that allows the user to weld like a pro with no previous welding experience necessary.
Simple select the material type, thickness & consumable diameter and AUTO SET will pre-set the Wire Feed Speed (Amperage) and Voltage (MIG) along a pre-programmed synergic line. Experienced welders can then customise their settings by tweaking their wire speed and volts according to their technique and other factors. The AUTO SET function is available in all 3 processes: MIG, STICK and TIG!
Easily return to all your previous welds thanks to a sophisticated Memory Function, or save up to 9 of your favourite weld settings!
The 185 Ultra comes with an integrated wire feeder that holds up to a 200mm spool, and boasts a range of Professional Features to ensure optimal welding results:
- Burnback Control
- Arc Control
- Spot/Stitch Weld
- Pre/Post Flow
- Up/Down Slope
- Arc Force
- Hot Start
- VRD (applicable in stick mode only).
Most importantly the 185 Ultra is fitted with a 10amp plug, allowing you the flexibility to plug and play anywhere in your home or workshop.
The power source weighs just over 17kg, and all accessories can be packed inside a convenient purpose built Heavy Duty Backpack (W4018001), making the Ultra portable and idea for any home or job site.
The 185 Ultra is backed by a 3 year warranty and is fully compliant to Australian Standard AS 60974.1 and IEC 60974.1 so you know you have a safe product you can trust!
With excellent welding performance across a broad range of applications, anyone can weld like a Pro!
You set the process and Ultra will do the rest!
TWECO DX250 Digital Mig Gun
- Comes standard with all 185 Ultra machines
- Remote operation of your wirefeed speed and volts
- Control from the palm of your hand
- Euro connection
- 3m lead
BONUS Heavy Duty Backpack
- Fits all of your welding accessories in one portable backpack
- Purpose-built with regulator holder and helmet clips
- Pack away your work boots, leads, wire and accessories for easy carrying
- Designed in Australia, because we know what our welders need
- Comes as a bonus with the Transmig 185 Ultra for a limited time only (W4018001
4.3" Full Colour LCD Screen
- Interactive digital controls
- Simple to navigate interface with large control knobs
- Protected by a recessed panelling, a screen protector and a flip-up display cover
- On-screen digital set up guides
- 9 x memory pre-sets
- Transmig 185 Ultra Power Source
- Tweco Fusion DX250 MIG Torch, 3m
- Comet Professional Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- Feed rolls: 0.8/0.9mm V Groove (fitted)
- 1.0/1.2mm U Groove; 0.8/0.9mm V Knurled
- Contact Tips: 0.8mm (fitted); 0.9mm; 1.0mm
- Twistlock Electrode Holder with 4m Lead
- Work Clamp with 4m Lead
- Shielding Gas Hose Assembly - Quick Connect
- Shoulder Strap
- Operating Manual